Restore Your Youthful Smile With Dental Implants
Dental implants are usually the best option if you suffer from severely damaged or missing teeth. Unlike dentures, implants are firmly and permanently bonded in place, so they feel natural, and are created from materials that never decay, so your implants will last long.
Am I a Candidate For Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are the right solution for you, whether you are missing a single tooth or are in need of several teeth being replaced. Dental Implants can be an effective and safe solution for young, middle-aged, or older adults alike.
There are certain circumstances where dental implants may not be your best solution, so please call our office to schedule a consultation.
How does the procedure work?
- The implant abutment, which looks like a screw, or cylinder, is surgically placed in your jaw. Over a time of 2-6 months, the implant and bone become fused through a process known as oseointegration, providing for an extremely secure hold.
- A replacement tooth will be created and attached to the abutment.
Advantages You Will Experience With Dental Implants:
- Titanium Implants Provide You With a Life Long Solution
- Improves Your Speech By Naturally Aligning Teeth
- Eliminates Discomfort You Are Experiencing
- Offer Convenience Over Wearing Dentures
- Look as Natural as Your Original Teeth
- Improves Your Appearance
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future...